Decisions decisions..

Christmas is coming sooner and sooner so I needed to think of a present for my parents to get me which is tough as I don't really need anything that I can't just pay for myself but I have finally decided on something... a new pair of glasses!!

At the moment I have a pair of Gok Wan glasses which you won't have seen as I don't post pictures of myself so here is they are normally.

I absolutely love these sort of glasses like chunky geek-style glasses so I am after a similar pair but with a bit more of a circular eye rim! I have chosen three pair to choose from so any comments/advise would be nice thanks.

Tom Ford FT5208 083

Oliver Peoples Sheldrake 1003

Paul Smith Gibbons Oak Midnight


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Written by Jordan Laffey. Powered by Blogger.
 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About