Song of the Week




My song of the week is Mumford & Sons - Ghosts That We Knew.

Its very similar to the other quiet ones that Mumford made in the first album 'Sigh No More' but it is my favourite off the album soo far. Marcus Mumford's voice in all its glory and anger is shown a lot in this track, it reminds me of the song 'Awake My Soul' off the first album which its catchy banjo playing and background acoustic.

The album on a whole is very similar to the first album but the music genre they are best at is very limited in variation in my opinion, 'Babel' the track is a real winter warmer and is worth a listen. No matter how much people say that the band are too 'samey' these will no doubt fill seats in the best arenas in their upcoming UK tour.

Listen here ...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Written by Jordan Laffey. Powered by Blogger.
 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About